2010, I'm excited it has come and humbled at the same time. It is the purest reflection of my lack of accomplishments this side of heaven but gives great hope for another opportunity to serve and honor God. I have made a list of things I want to find this year in 2010... Here goes the confession...
Things I want to find in 2010:
· Who I am
· What I like to do outside of work and church
· What kind of hobby do I like
· What’s my favorite color
· What I would look like if I were 50lbs thinner
· A new job
· A direction for my life
· Self-Discipline
· The perfect shades and application of Make-up
· What I like better, the ocean or the mountains
· What’s my favorite kind of cheese
· How to ice a cake
· How to be a good host for a party
· Who I should take advice from
· How to talk and not offend people
· Reading the bible as more exciting
· An adventure
· What my clothing style is
· What it means for me to submit my life to Christ everyday
· What my favorite food is
I hope to continue to add to this list... I've come to the conclusion I have just lived my life so far as other people want me to live it, and this is not adequate for me. I want to know what God wants me to do. I want to live my life slower, more appreciative, reflective, peaceful and restful.
Let's see what 2010 has in store, shall we?