If life were stable, I'd never need God's help. Since it's not, I reach out for him regularly. I am thankful for the unknowns and that I don't have control, because it makes me run to God. - Francis Chan, Crazy Love

It's time to update.  

Posted by Mio nome รจ Stephanie

Whew! It was been quite a little journey. I must admit, for anyone who has read my blog lately, it wasn't exactly the best version of myself due to emotional ties to a very emotional experience. Regardless, I don't desire to make excuses for myself, I apologize to those with whom it was offensive.

Moving on... I know God is calling me to wait right now, but why? Do I even have the ability to question him? I am still waiting the results of some interviews and in the process of seeking some new developments but why the waiting? As I pray and seek the next step in my journey, I ask that you would join me in prayer not only for me but for you also. Is God really concerned with the details of my life such as where I attend church, where I teach, if I teach, if I go to school etc.? Well, if anyone has answers let me know, because I give up. I don't want to search today. Ha.

This entry was posted on August 4, 2008 at 8:38 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment